Monday, August 30, 2010

Slacker

I have been really slacking at posting updates on our blog lately. It's not really that I've been to busy or anything like that, I just kind of feel like we haven't done anything blog-worthy. Which in hindsight isn't true at all. So here's an update of what we've been up to lately.

We've spent a lot of time at the swimming pool.
We've ridden a few horses.
(This one didn't move very fast.) We've fallen face first onto cement.

We've done some laundry.
Andy got rear-ended on his motorcycle. Andy's fine, but he sure misses his motorcycle. He also had sinus surgery on Friday to fix his deviated septum (completely unrelated to the motorcycle accident). So he gets to spend a couple of weeks off of work at home with Hallee and I.
Speaking of Hallee, she is starting to talk. She says Dada, Momma, Papa and something that sounds a little like "doggy" and "Diesel". She has her bottom two molars and is working on the top ones.
I'm going to try hard to post more regularly. I hope I can hold myself to that.

1 comment:

Dorine said...

So fun to see the pictures and get your updates!! Thanks for blogging, Abbie!!