Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Real Start

I started this blog when we found out we were having a baby. That was quite a while ago, and I haven't updated anything since. I hadn't even spread the word that I started a blog. Now that I'm watching our beautiful Hallee grow up so fast, I decided it was time to make use of this space and share her changes with everyone that cares. Hallee is now almost 2 months old. She smiles, coo's and makes the cutest faces. She is still completely breastfed, so she eats about every hour and a half or two hours. At night she sleeps about 6 hours, eats and goes back to sleep for 3 or 4 hours. Hallee is determined to stay awake until well after midnight, but she does sleep until 9 or 10:00am. After a short bout with colic, Hallee is a wonderful baby. She loves to be held and snuggled. She is amazing.





Hallee at two weeks old






Hallee now

No comments: